List Web Part for Dynamics CRM 4
Great news from the Microsoft Dynamics Team and anyone who uses Dynamics with SharePoint. They have just released their List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (FREE) which provides all sorts of wonderful features that help you display CRM data inside a SharePoint page.
This isn’t a new component, but the new features are pretty sweet. Here is a summary of the new enhancements:
- Multi-tenancy : Allows to choose the CRM organization to view data from
- Supports CRM Internet-facing deployment
- Supports SSL configurations
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit environments
- Editing of CRM Server URL : You can now edit CRM server url at anytime
- Ability to open the current view in CRM to perform additional actions in CRM such as running reports, Quick Campaigns.
- Supports personalized SharePoint pages
- Enhanced Field-Field connections between two CRM List Web Parts. Subscriber CRM List Web part would automatically filter data by matching provider’s GUID with all attributes of type provider, making it very easy to establish connections like Accounts – Opportunities
- Supports Row-Row connection with 3rd party web parts
- Supports SharePoint solution deployment ( useful in server farms ) and UnInstall
- Will soon be available in all 25 languages supported by CRM 4.0.
If you want information on how to use it here is a good reference: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/crmwebpart.mspx
Big thank you to the Microsoft Dynamics Team for this update,